Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ~ Pablo Picasso
Be an artist for a night. No experience necessary.
Tonight, we’re not following directions or rules. We aren’t being judged as good or bad. We’re going to escape all of the rigid results-oriented tasks of our daily lives by making spontaneous, personal art!
- Contemporary Painting: This kind of painting isn’t about recreating what you see. It’s about painting what you feel! Working at your own easel, you can paint a portrait, a pet, a landscape, or anything else (just bring a photo). Or work on the floor — pouring, dribbling, scraping and stamping (you might even use a brush)! You don’t have to be an experienced artist. We can even project your image onto the canvas so you can get a sketch down. All you need is a spirit of adventure and a willingness to let yourself go.
Art After Dark is a truly unique and inspiring art studio experience perfect for a girls night out, birthday, bachelorette party, bridal shower, baby shower, date night, corporate team-building, or fundraiser. And everyone goes home with a personal work of art.
- Each session lasts 2 1/2 hours
- Includes instruction, paint, and a 28×20 canvas
- Bring your own food and refreshments
- Contemporary Painting $30 per person
- Figure Drawing $20 per person
- $325: up to 10 guests
- $395: up to 15 guests
- $495: up to 20 guests
- Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, 7:30-10pm
- $150 deposit to hold your date.
Click on the calendar below to reserve your Art After Dark experience.